A recipe that will make your taste buds dance!
What is better to get rid of the rainy day blues than to bake some cookies?!! Also a great way to warm up the house a little bit on a chilly day!
I’ve been baking peanut butter brownie cookies for years, and changed the recipe a bit as I go along and learn what works best, so here is my latest recipe ..let me know if any of you out there make them and what your thoughts were- I personally think they are delicious, there is just something so yummy about the combination of peanut butter and chocolate that makes me my taste buds do a little happy dance!
Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
* 1 (19.5 oz.) package Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix (I personally use Pillsbury)
* • 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
* • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* • 1 large egg
* • 1 cup powdered sugar
* • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
* • 1/2 can chocolate Fudge frosting
How to get the deliciousness made
* HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky)
* . DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie & push center of cookie down a LITTLE with thumb (do not go all the way through cookie), to create a little ‘bowl’ for the peanut butter ball to sit in.
Mix together powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of brownie dough.
* . SPREAD thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.